A leading Japanese integrated trading company sought to understand the private health insurance market in Ghana and in selected African countries in order to identify an appropriate partner for a health project. Firmus was contracted to conduct explorative research on Private Health Insurance Companies in Ghana and to provide an overview of the state of health insurance in selected African countries: Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, South Africa, and Ethiopia.
We adopted both primary and secondary research methods to provide comprehensive and detailed insights to address our client’s needs.
The report provided information on the areas outlined below.
- Overview of health insurance in Ghana
- Profile of the top Private Health Insurance Companies in Ghana
- The market size of Private Health Insurance in Ghana
- The market share of top Private Health Insurance Companies in Ghana
- Overview of health insurance in selected sub-Saharan countries: Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, South Africa and Ethiopia
The report provided comprehensive information on selected private health insurance companies which informed the client on the companies that are the best fit for potential partnerships.